Thursday, September 01, 2005

That Lov'in feeling... is gone... or issit?

前幾天她打來和我聊天。說了一會兒,她又教我猜東西。雖然已經心裡有數,但還是扮無知,問她嗨meh事啊。But when the words came through the phone, I still felt a sting on the heart. It's been three days since the news broke, and my mind have not been able to find the proper startup files since. The day before (Tuesday, 30th.Aug) was to be our fifth anniversary should we have been still together. Went out with a friend on that day, but was not able to decide on where to, eat what to do, and where to go. So sorry once again P, I guess I was hoping that coming out with you would make me forget things, but I guess the frame of mind was just not right. Sorry!

I guess am having trouble trying to end this posting... well, guess will just end it here... just like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home