Saturday, August 27, 2005

sleepless...

又睡不著了. . . It's been an evening of mixed emotions. Went down to Singapore Indoor Stadium, for the NSA (National Sports Associations) networking session, cum the announcement of the SEA Games squad for Philippines 2005. And boy were we glad with the initial results. This will be the biggest squad ever assembled for the Games. The session ended almost one and a half hours earlier and we were done at about 7:45pm.

SMSed LP and found that her dinner with colleagues haven't even started, so I teased her that she should had come on a date with me. Gave Mark a buzz on his mobile, and he's meeting some friends after dinner at Balaclava. I didn't want to go, don't know his friends anyway, thus home seemed the only option.

Waited for bus no. 16 and the feeling of loneliness suddenly kicked in. DAMN! I hate this feeling! It's not just the fact of being alone (am used to and comfortable with that anyway), but the feeling of alone with a tint of sadness. Feels crappy!

Was intending to go to bed at around 10+, but stayed up watching TV. I've got thes problem of getting to sleep after 11pm, and It will take me till about 1 or 2 am before I am feeling sleepy again... I hate this cuz I still need about 7hours of sleep minimum, and this meant that I get about 8 or 9 am! Losing precious time for riding!

Oh well, will try to get to sleep soon. too much thoughts in my mind i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home