Sunday, June 12, 2005

Passion Vs Payment

Well it's late night again, and while I am waiting for the live telecast of the Canadian F1 in about an hour 30 minutes time, I figured that I might as well write a little.

Some I wonder to myself, whether what I am pushing for is going to go anywhere. Here I am refering the future of competitive cycling in Singapore. But this is a chicken and egg situation,cuz, if you don't try you won't know, but if you tried and failed, are you up to the challange to face the failure? Sometime it's hard isn't it? But life was never ment to be smooth sailing in the first palce. Thus people, wish me all the well wishes you can and hope i will succeed.

Hungry.... time to find food! Adios...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angry said...

Update update! Eh u damn lazy la. Update! heheeh

01 July, 2005 17:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home