Wednesday, August 18, 2004

the gym

Just signed up with California fitness yesterday, in fact, the thought had been floating around for a while now. But what disgusted me was how those counsellors tries too hard to sell you packages trying to make you commit to the club for the rest of your life! Hei! Why would I want to commit my whole life to one club? This ain't no marriage! How how I know if the club would'nt go bust one day?! So, to the consellors and those PTs (bar those who are my friends) who try to hard sell me your packages and sessions, go screw yourselves dudes. The only reason I sign up with your club is to have access to the equipments, so STOP bothering me, idiots!

HA! That actually felt good! Kekeke. Hmmm... watching Olympic telecast now as I type this. Li Jiawei of Singapore vs. Umemura of Japan in table-tennis. Our best medal hopes to date. I am actually watching table-tennis! Ha! Guess it's the patriotism running though the blood!

Ok people... teevee time! Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angry said...

Eh, stop being healthy! It's killing me!!! Everyone around me seems to be so healthy! Can't stand it! Am going crazy! Pat, i hope you are not one of them... please say 'no' and i'll be saved... Hah! ;p Haha!!! *Majulah, singapura...*

19 August, 2004 13:13  
Blogger burn666 said...

Sorry Huey i'm getting back into training too! I've only got about 3 months to get back into top shape... :(

21 August, 2004 15:24  
Blogger burn666 said...

Wah! No update for so long wan? ;)

08 September, 2004 08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home