Monday, August 09, 2004

happy birthday singapore

Althought it's only an hour and a half before the next day arrives, still gonna wish singapore a happy 39th birthday. Having lived here most of my life, guess there's no place like home. Even though there have been, and will be time when we whinge about the the short comings of certain laws and policies. No place is the perfect haven on earth here.

Having said that I had spent most of my life in singapore might led some of you to wonder where I've been during the 'lesser' part of it. No much, I must say. Spent five years in Taiwan when I was still a lil kid, and another three in Australia doing my degree in multimedia. Hmmm... don't really feel like talking about them today:P Hahahaha guess I'll leave it to some other days when i 'feel like it'!

Hmmm guess what, Chai is online, and I think I should go pay my respect to the old man. Hehe. Good night people.

4 Comments:

Blogger burn666 said...

Hey Zuyi! Its Pat here... hey sweet blog! I'll be sure to swing by more often, and will be adding a link to your blog to mine in order to give you some traffic so do the same for me ya? ;)

Is it really the S'pore National Day? Hrmmm... i guess Malaysian TV doesn't ever advertise that fact eh? ;)

10 August, 2004 08:04  
Blogger Angry said...

More! More! More! ;p

12 August, 2004 23:20  
Blogger burn666 said...

Yeah! What she said! ;)

13 August, 2004 15:30  
Blogger zeüss said...

Pat,

what do u mean by what she said?

16 August, 2004 23:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home