Wednesday, August 04, 2004

lost...

Hmmmm third post already in my first day, must be really excited about this blogger thinggi, hope my enthusiasm stays:)

With Zhang Fei's (a.k.a Fei Ge of Da Ge Da) music playing in the back ground (track 2 'When I fall in love' YES! His debute album of english classics! and what a voice!), I got myself into the blue and sentimental mood. And feeling the 'blue' has been my mood of 'no choice' for the last few weeks.

I've been kind'a lost since returning from Brissie last month. Hmmmm, at first I was feeling (what I termed as) the 'post conference syndrome'. I guess it's the feeling of being alone all of a sudden after a week of being in fantastic companies. I am not sure if it's just me, but I get this shitty feeling most of time when situations like this arise. It's kind'a ironical though, cuz I am for one person who like to be alone and be given my own space. I do enjoy the company of a another person or two (well yes, who, in this case does REALLY matters.) at times when I need to express my thoughts or just to chit-chat and catch up. But most of the time, it will be just me and myself. Not sure then why do I always feel that way... hmmm...

All seems calm and cool, and things seem to have gotten back to normal after a week, when, that stupid incident happened! Hahaha, the initial people in the AC04 eGroup will know what I am talking about:P Sigh... I dunno what happened man, it just seems that Yahoo screwed up! But it didn't really affect me that badly somehow. All I wanted to do was to knock my head for the stupidity! And reminded myself eversince, to use an email application, always!

I was all xited up last week after having sorted out all those thoughts and emotions, and was ready to move on. But two lost deals has once again shaken my focus. It's making me to think if I am making the right career choice once again. I know starting out is never easy but it's beginning to wear me down a bit. I feeling a bit lost... once again...

*and it's now playing 'Smoke gets into your eye' on replay...

looking at the time now... took me almost 45minutes to write this one... visions getting fuzzy...

Gott'a go people, and buona notte (good night)...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angry said...

Oh well, mistakes do happen rite? Wanna bang harder on the wall? I can help you ;p Haha!!! J/k.. Hey, don't give up yet... Cheer up! Things will get better! I'm positive on that. So shud u :) Anyway, congrats on your blog!!!

05 August, 2004 14:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home