Monday, August 16, 2004

it'sa lazy monday

Got up at almost ten this morning (yap, it's late by mine standard) and went hmmm... got to draft up a training program and FOLLOW it strictly. By that I am saying I've done the drafting bit too many times only not to carry them out! Did my first bike race after many years yesterday and I realised that it's time to do something about the fitness.

first thing first. Got to the kitchen and made breakkie. Made blended fruit juice mixed with some recovery drink mixture called Endurox R4 (it works really well) and put those slices of of multigrain into the toater. By the time everything's ready, i grabbed those toasts and had it plain. Hmmm it's one of the hardest things to do in the world, dieting, but i guess it's the most important component in a fitness program.

After breakkie, I remembered, still ahve all that program to install onto my crashed computer! Yes, my trusty computer went down on me on the 13th last friday! Yap, you can say what you want, but it happened. That's why I've not been blogging over the weekend. While waiting for the machine to install programs, I planned out my training program for the week.

hmmm... still writing quite aimlessly... just wondering as I write this post now, who reads my blog (besides huey and pat, that is). And oh yah, was just thinking of Tiffy (hei, no cheeky thoughts here, she's like my lil sister) for some reasons. Hmmm... the bed's calling, time for a good night's sleep.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angry said...

Errrghhh..plain multigrain toast taste like sandpaper la... i can't survive eating those stuff just like that. With spreads is always yummy. I still like having fruit toast with butter on it. Yuuummmm.... Want some? Ahahahha!!!

We'll try to believe you bout tiffy... rite pat? hahah!!! ;p What's the endurox thingie for? Take it after exercising?

17 August, 2004 22:49  
Blogger zeüss said...

1. Eating plain toast is a regimen

2. Endurox R4 is a recovery drink

3. And Tiffany Soh Sze Ken is a babe!

HahaHahaHAahahHAahAaHAhAhahaha, does that answer your questions, huey?P

19 August, 2004 11:04  
Blogger burn666 said...

Dammit, i dont even know who this 'Tiffy' is!!! ;p

21 August, 2004 20:21  
Blogger zeüss said...

Pat, U've seeb her b4 lah, she was at the SA conference. Maybe it's just that you had your eyes fixed on somebody else;P

22 August, 2004 16:57  
Blogger zeüss said...

Pat, U've seeb her b4 lah, she was at the SA conference. Maybe it's just that you had your eyes fixed on somebody else;P

22 August, 2004 16:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home