Thursday, September 08, 2005

聽她聽的歌 Listerning to the song she listens

My B&O earphone is pumping out 'Over the Rainbow' as I logged into blogger. This is the rendition by 張韶涵, the little Taiwanese singer with a powerful voice. Still remember I refused to listern to her song, cuz in her first album, she sounded like 孫燕姿 so much that I actually got turned off. Well, three years later, as I was clearing up my CD collections a couple of nights back, I came across her album again. And this time I decided to give it a try. Put it into my PowerBook and clicked that magic 'import' button on my iTunes, to add her to my MP3 collection (I only convert MP3 from my CD collections). And I''ve been playing the album since.

It's strange how one starts noticing and relating things of their other half, only after seperation becomes a reality. And even begins to appreciate things you used to dislike that he or she does/likes/adores. Hmmmm.... humans....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home