Monday, January 15, 2007

Greetings, 2007

I know it's a bit late to be greeting everyone to the new year, but better late than never right? It's been a quiet festive season for me as the ususal partying and celebration didn't quite take place. Just a cozy christmas dinner with friends, and New Year's eve was spent at home watching tele and surfing the net.

If you ask what did i spend doing most from Christmas till now, i will tell you, cycling. Rode on Christmas eve, and day, rode on Hari Raya Haji, New Year's eve, day, and day two! Well, call me hard core, but i guess it's the pure love for the sport, as well as the lack of happenings in the other departments of my life. Yah, work has been crappy, with people just wanting a good deal, for themselves, and trying to squeeze me dry. Relationship matters has been dormant(?) for almost two years now, and things doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Well, let's hope things gets better. Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home